Interim Controller – Need an extra hand?
Your controller plays a vital role in keeping your business financially healthy and running smoothly. With an in-depth knowledge of the finance function, we can provide support to your controller or temporarily fill that role.
- Direct the day-to-day accounting
- Oversee accounting staff
- Manage cash
- Prepare or review payroll
- Produce financial statements
- Prepare city and state tax returns
- Review internal controls, policies, procedures, contracts
- Develop budgets
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Negotiate contracts
- Review insurance policies
- Manage banking relationships
Audit Preparation – First of all, don’t panic.
Audits arrive without out an invitation and how you respond is as important as the audit itself. Understanding the amount of time and organization an audit requires, we can help your business prepare the necessary records, documents and personnel so you can achieve a smooth and successful audit.
- Organize the audit requests for records and documents
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare balance sheet schedules
- Update fixed assets
Budgets and Cash Flow Forecasting – Worried about cash?
Accurate budgeting and cash flow management are the keys to a successful business. We can develop specific tools and procedures so you can manage these two critical areas with greater ease, understanding and timeliness. Like the saying goes, “Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere”. Let us help you visualize your future.
- Develop a working budget
- Develop a 12-month, adaptable cash flow forecast
Consulting/Software – Questions?
One of the most challenging tasks you can face is selecting the correct accounting software system. We are experienced with a variety of accounting software and the proper procedures to follow to ensure the right system is selected and properly integrated into your business.
- Software conversions
Another challenging task is preparing your business for a transition. Whether you’re transitioning your business to family members or preparing it for sale, much of the financial reporting needs to be prepared
- Business transitions